Not sure how much money you need? A HELOC provides ongoing, anytime funds — secured by the equity in your home.
- Competitive Rates
- Revolving Credit
- Tax Advantages1
- Hometown Service
- Competitive rates for all kinds of ongoing or seasonal needs
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Loan amount based on the value of your home
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Borrow money as you need it rather than paying interest on excess borrowed funds
- Funds readily available
- Interest paid may be tax-deductible1
- Local decisions and service from lenders who care
- Members will be contacted within four business hours or less of application receipt
Not a member? No problem! You can still apply for a HELOC online by selecting "Apply for a loan as a non-member" within the online application.
1Closing costs will be waived for new home equity lines of credit. Appraisal fees may apply. The variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime rate or floor rate of 3.9% whichever is greater. Maximum term of 180 months. Interest rate may vary quarterly. Terms subject to change without notice. Offer is subject to credit approval. Other terms and conditions may apply. Consult a tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.