Satisfy Your Craving
A rate so low, you just can't say no...
- Personal Loan rates as low as 5.99% APR*
- Up to $2,500
- For up to 12 months
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APR is based upon credit worthiness. Display APR is "as low as". Limited time offer. Other restrictions may apply. New money only.
- Potica Recipe
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheet with shortening, or spray with cooking spray. In food processor, grind all bread ingredients
- 2 except dough; set aside.
- If using crescent rolls: On lightly floured surface, unroll dough into 1
- large rectangle; press or roll into 14x10-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: On lightly floured surface, unroll dough; press or roll into 14x10-inch rectangle. Spread nut mixture evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of long sides.
- 3 Starting with one long side of rectangle, tightly roll up dough, carefully stretching roll until 17 inches long; press edge and ends to seal. Place on cookie sheet; loosely coil into spiral shape.
- 4 Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cover loosely with foil if bread is browning too quickly. Cool 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix icing ingredients until thin enough to drizzle and smooth.
- 5 Drizzle icing over warm bread. Cut into wedges. Serve warm. Enjoy!
- 1cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/2cup powdered sugar
- 1/8teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons milk or half-and-half