Home Mortgage Loans
Find a home mortgage loan to fit your family. So you can open the front door to your future, without shutting out the rest of your financial considerations.
We offer several convenient mortgage options, complete with competitively low rates and flexible terms. Talk to a Power Credit Union representative today to take the next step towards your new home.
- Several convenient mortgage options, including:
- First mortgage
- FHA/VA loans
- 30-year loans
- First-time buyer loans
- Adjustable-rate Mortgages (ARM)
- 2nd Mortgage
- Competitively low interest rates
- Local Pueblo, Colorado, loan decisions
- Flexible terms to fit your future plans
- Sincere, hometown personal service
- Plus, see if you can refinance and save!
If you are not currently a Power Credit Union member, you can still apply for a home mortgage loan online by selecting "Apply for a loan as a non-member" from within the online application.
Looking to lower your mortgage payment? If Power Credit Union offers a lower rate than you're currently paying, you could save when you refinance with us.
Can Refinancing Help You Save?
- Figure out how much refinancing at a new rate will save you per month.
- Determine the closing costs associated with refinancing your current mortgage.
- Calculate the months of savings it will take for you to cancel out your closing costs.
As soon as your total monthly savings reaches your closing costs, that's your break-even point. Each additional month is simply savings in your pocket.
- 75th Anniversary Special
Check out this sweet deal from Power CU. We're celebrating our 75th anniversary and now you can too.
- 10 and 15 year options
- Simple annual rate as low as 3.5% APR*
- Fixed rate mortgage, only $199 origination fee
Finally, a great deal for your dream home. Apply online or visit your local branch for details.
*10 Year (120 months) and 15 Year (180 months) Fixed-Rate Mortgage simple annual rate is 3.5% APR. Rate Is Based on Prime or Floor Rate Whichever Is Higher. The effective Annual Percentage Rate (AR) is 3.684%.
The estimated monthly payment on a $60,000 10-year Fixed-Rate Loan at 3.684% is $593.32. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. Some state and county maximum loan amount restrictions may
apply. Rates can vary based on risk factors which include but are not limited to LTV, credit score, and debt to income ratio. Loan approval, Annual Percentage Rate (APR), and down payment required based on creditworthiness, amount financed, and ability to repay. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Subject to 1% or $199.00 origination fee. Consult a tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.