Home Mortgage Loans
Find a home mortgage loan to fit your family. So you can open the front door to your future, without shutting out the rest of your financial considerations.
We offer several convenient home mortgage loan options, complete with competitively low rates and flexible terms. Talk to a Power Credit Union representative today to take the next step towards your new home.
- Several convenient mortgage options, including:
- First mortgage
- FHA/VA loans
- 30-year loans
- First-time buyer loans
- Adjustable-rate Mortgages (ARM)
- 2nd Mortgage
- NEW - 10/15 year fixed rate home loans
- Competitively low interest rates
- Local loan decisions
- Flexible terms to fit your future plans
- Sincere, hometown personal service
- Plus, see if you can refinance and save!
If you are not currently a Power Credit Union member, you can still apply for a home mortgage loan online by selecting "Apply for a loan as a non-member" from within the online application.
Looking to lower your mortgage payment? If Power Credit Union offers a lower rate than you're currently paying, you could save when you refinance with us.
Can Refinancing Help You Save?
- Figure out how much refinancing at a new rate will save you per month.
- Determine the closing costs associated with refinancing your current mortgage.
- Calculate the months of savings it will take for you to cancel out your closing costs.
As soon as your total monthly savings reaches your closing costs, that's your break-even point. Each additional month is simply savings in your pocket.